DLP ANTHE Terms & Conditions
- Enrollment and Procedure: To enroll with Aakash Educational Services Limited (“AESL”), the student/parent/ guardian (“You” or “Your”) shall obtain the enrollment form from the nearest branch. The AESL enrollment form must be completely filled with true, correct, accurate, and latest information, and signed by the student and parents/guardian, along with all the required supporting documents*. Incomplete forms will not be considered. It is compulsory to fill all the columns. Kindly attach all the required documents along with the duly filled-in enrollment forms. If the student/parents/guardian provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or AESL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, AESL reserves the right to disqualify/reject admission from the AESL Distance Learning Program (“DLP Course (s)”). If AESL finds any discrepancy/pendency in the enrollment form as per the set criteria, the services will be put on hold until such discrepancies are resolved by the student/parent/ guardian. It is also compulsory to provide the correct and updated mobile No. & E-mail ID of the student/parent/guardian. for the purpose of any communication from AESL. AESL shall not be held responsible if any information or communication regarding the DLP Course does not reach the student if he/she has not mentioned his / her or parent's / guardian's updated & correct mobile No. / E-mail ID.
- DLP Courses Modes and Duration: All the DLP Courses (Medical, Engineering, and Foundations) of AESL are in two forms: (i) Digital and (ii) Physical (applicable on case to the basis for each DLP Course) and are for the duration of 1 year and 2 years respectively
- Eligibility for Free DLP Course and Cash Awards: The DLP Course is 100 % free for the top 700 students of ANTHE 2023 effective 1st March 2024 (top 100 in Medical & Engineering each from Class X studying, top 50 in each Class XI & XII in each Stream Medical / Engineering & top 300 students in Foundations moving to Class VIII, IX & X) irrespective of the fact whether student joins AESL Regular Classroom Course / Hybrid Course or not. It is mandatory for a student to join the AESL DLP Course in order to be eligible for cash awards as awarded and applicable to him/her under ANTHE 2023 per his / her merit score. Additionally, it is mandatory for a student to receive the course material in order to be eligible for cash awards under this DLP program. NEET / JEE 2024 aspirants shall appear in one test of the All-India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) and will be eligible for cash awards on attempting. If a student wishes to change from the DLP course to some other course offered by AESL, he/she may be allowed to do so with the permission and at the sole discretion of AESL along with the applicable transfer fee, terms, and conditions of transfer and refund policy available at https://dlp.aakash.ac.in/dlpterms-condition.
- Course Material and Test Series: All the course material including the question bank, test series (AIATS), and any other learning material, that may be made available from time to time, shall be dispatched to the student at the correspondence address provided/mentioned in the enrollment form. AESL will dispatch all the course material as per dispatch schedules updated at https://dlp.aakash.ac.in/ from time to time. if any student fails to receive the study material within 15 days from the date of dispatch, the same has to be informed to the DLP Division telephonically at +91-8800862586 or by writing an E-mail at: email@example.com. If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced once delivered at his / her correspondence address, a duplicate book can be obtained after making a payment of Rupees Three Hundred (INR 300) per book (including GST), through DD / Cheque / Online / Card. AESL reserves the right to constantly update the course material (via additions, modification, or removal) in terms of its numbers and the material, and accordingly, AESL will dispatch revised course material to students at the correspondence address. Additionally, If the dispatch of course material is returned to the AESL due to a change of address the courier/postage, charges of Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500/-) will be charged by AESL for resending the dispatch. If the said amount is not paid by the student/parent/ guardian, then the rest of the dispatches will be held. Any change in the address or phone number of the student/parent/ guardian shall be communicated to AESL immediately. Such intimation may be given through a written application or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of non-compliance with this clause, AESL shall reserve the right to withhold the dispatch including but not limited to remaining subsequent dispatches. If at any point in time, the Central Govt. further increases GST, (the existing rate of GST is 18%) the extra amount of GST in such an event, will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the Act by the Govt. AIATS test series will be conducted as per the schedule available online at https://dlp.aakash.ac.in/ which is subject to change from time to time as per AESL management therefore student is recommended to keep herself/himself updated with this page from time to time.
- AESL reserves the right to use the single/group photograph(s) for publicity in case the student(s) secures position/rank or succeeds in Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams & Other Competitive Exams.
- Students enrolled in the AESL DLP Course will have to provide a photocopy of the Admit Card of Medical (NEET) entrance exams / JEE (Main & Advanced) entrance exams/scholarships or Olympiads and other Exams as soon as they receive their admit cards.
- AESL reserves the right to make any alteration in the DLP program/venue/timing without any prior notice, however, any such change shall be communicated to the students from time to time. The decision of AESL management shall remain final and absolute.
- AESL may also contact the user through SMS, WhatsApp, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the user holds the Institute nonliable for any liabilities including but not limited to financial penalties, damages, costs, and expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with the Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- In case, any dispute or difference arises between the student/parents and AESL regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim, or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by mutual consent of the parties. The proceedings shall be conducted in New Delhi under the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at New Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and for enforcement as the case may be.
- Force Majeure: AESL shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations (in total or in part) if such delay or failure is due to any cause(s) including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, lockdown, government restrictions, sanctions, wars, terrorism, insurrections, civil disturbances, earthquake, weather, fire, epidemic, pandemic, lockdown, explosions, and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of AESL ("Force Majeure Event"). Accordingly, no refund shall be given to any student/parent/guardian in such case.