: 10 Jun, 2021
This product is not eligible for the students who have already purchased NEET BOOSTER TEST SERIES PHASE II courses.
|Products||Medium||Test||Mode of Test|
|NEET BOOSTER TEST SERIES FOR NEET 2021||English||20 (Phase-I) + 26 (Phase-II)||Online|
1.To provide the exact feel of NEET exam by providing the Question paper in line to NEET only
2.To provide a study mechanism to students by dividing the syllabus of every subject scientifically in numerous part syllabus tests and then the series of mock tests of full syllabus
3.To provide a final competitive environment amongst students across the country before NEET 2021
Note: NEET Booster Test Series - Phase -2 for DLP Students is called as Final Test Series for NEET for Regular Classroom Course Students. Both the Test series are same.
For schedule Click Here
View More Course Details
|Year Syllabus||Class XI & XII|
|No. Tests||20 (Phase-I) + 26 (Phase-II)|
|Mode of Tests||Online|
|Medium of Test||English / Hindi|
|Course Start Date||18th Dec, 2020|
|Course End Date||2 Days Before NEET 2021 Exam|
- Questions of these test papers are very much from NCERT as required in NEET
- Difficulty level – Questions are distributed in Easy, Moderate and Difficult categories from each chapter based on NEET past years papers analysis
- Questions are prepared by expert faculties of Aakash – NEET analytics-based paper not perception based
- Error free papers are integral feature of test series
- Tests shall be available in online mode
- Thousands of students write the tests across the country – Best way to assess the level of preparation relative to others across the country in the last 5-6 months.
- Detailed analytical report of each test for every student helps to understand the areas of improvement – Topic-wise and subject wise
- Detailed error analysis report post every test will help in identifying errors and eventually rectifying the same
- Helps in removing the fear and anxiety of exam
- Helps in making students learn how to manage time during the exam
- Gives exact feel of NEET paper – real simulation with NEET
4998/- Including GST
3499/- Including GST
Disclaimer: No. of Tests/Books are subject to change as per the decision of the management.
Course/Test/Dispatch dates may vary as per schedule of exam conducting body.