: 10 Dec, 2020
: 31 May, 2021
|Products||Medium||Test||Mode of Test|
|NEET BOOSTER TEST SERIES FOR NEET 2021||English / Hindi||15(Phase-I) + 25 Approx. (Phase-II)||Online|
Note : 20-25 Approx. tests will be given from April onwards till two days before the NEET exam
1.To provide exact feel of NEET exam by providing the Question paper in line to NEET only
2.To provide a study mechanism to students by dividing the syllabus of every subject scientifically in numerous part syllabus tests and then the series of mock tests of full syllabus
3.To provide a final competitive environment amongst students across the country before NEET 2021
For schedule Click Here
View More Course Details
|Year Syllabus||Class XI & XII|
|No. Tests||15(Phase-I) + 25 Approx. (Phase-II)|
|Mode of Tests||Online|
|Medium of Test||English / Hindi|
|Course Start Date||18th Dec, 2020|
|Course End Date||2 Days Before NEET 2021 Exam|
- Questions of these test papers are very much from NCERT as required in NEET
- Test papers are available in both Hindi and English medium
- Difficulty level – Questions are distributed in Easy, Moderate and Difficult categories from each chapter based on NEET past years papers analysis
- 15 Tests shall be conducted till March and 20-25 tests (Under Final Test Series for NEET 2021) from April to 2 Days before the NEET 2021 exam date. Total 35-40 Tests shall be given under this test series course.
- Questions are prepared by expert faculties of Aakash – NEET analytics-based paper not perception based
- Error free papers are integral feature of test series
- Tests shall be available in online mode
- Thousands of students write the tests across the country – Best way to assess the level of preparation relative to others across the country in the last 5-6 months.
- Detailed analytical report of each test for every student helps to understand the areas of improvement – Topic-wise and subject wise
- Detailed error analysis report post every test will help in identifying errors and eventually rectifying the same
- Helps in removing the fear and anxiety of exam
- Helps in making students learn how to manage time during the exam
- Gives exact feel of NEET paper – real simulation with NEET
4998/- Including GST
3499/- Including GST
Disclaimer: No. of Tests/Books are subject to change as per the decision of the management.
Course/Test/Dispatch dates may vary as per schedule of exam conducting body.