: 31 Mar, 2022
This product is not applicable for the students who have already Enrolled in Classroom/Hybrid & Digital Program courses.
|ONE YEAR NCERT MAPS||English||4|
1.To ensure Rapid revision of salient and unique features of every lesson in NCERT.
2.To provide exact feel of NEET exam by providing the Question paper in line with the NCERT.
3.To provide a final competitive environment amongst students across the country before NCERT exam.
View More Course Details
|Year Syllabus||Class XI & XII|
|Last Enrollement Date||31/03/2022|
1) Enables quick NCERT recap and has formula charts in chapters wherever needed to give a snapshot/mind map of the said chapter
2) Map of each chapter has been covered/created mostly within 1-3 pages
3) It caters to the basic need i.e., NCERT (School/Board Exams) and Primary requisite of Medical Entrance Exams
4) In line with NCERT – Designed from concept to Application in simplified way (Easy to understand)
5) Highlights the significance /relevance of NCERT in NEET
6) Assessment questions for concept assimilation at the end of each lesson along with answers and corresponding page reference
7) Unanswered questions asked in NCERT have been answered by our expert faculties in the NCERT Map
8) Fill in the blanks have been framed keeping in mind the style of questions asked in NEET exam providing a familiar path to be adhered by students for NEET
Benefits to the Students:
1) Students shall be able to revise the entire chapter quickly with Key Concepts and important formulae with minimum time spent
2) Students will be able to solve straight forward and formulae based questions as 75% questions asked in NEET are of the above kind/pattern
3) Students will be able to learn the core of every chapter in a succinct manner along with increased familiarity with NCERT diagrams/graphs/figures
4) Students will get error free content
5) Enhanced score in both CBSE/ School board & NEET
3000/- Including GST
3000/- Including GST
Disclaimer: No. of Tests/Books are subject to change as per the decision of the management.
Course/Test/Dispatch dates may vary as per schedule of exam conducting body.